Success on the United States Medical Licensing Examination USMLE Step 1 requires a thorough understanding of the basic sciences covered in the first and second years of medical education.
- Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free
- Deja Review Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free
- Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking 12th Edition PDF Free
- Bailey and Loves MCQs and EMQs in Surgery PDF Free
- OSCE and Clinical Skills Handbook 2nd Edition PDF Free
To offer the most complete and accurate review book, we assembled a team of authors and editors from around the country who are engaged in various specialties and involved in both academic and clinical settings.
The author team was asked to research and write test questions using the parameters set forth by the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
All the subjects, types of questions, and techniques that will be encountered on the USMLE
Step 1 are presented in this book.
Lange Q&A: USMLE Step 1 is designed to provide you with a comprehensive review of the basic sciences as well as a valuable self-assessment tool for exam preparation. A total of 1200 questions are included in this edition.
Approximately 150 questions are covered in each of the basic sciences: Anatomy, Physiology,
Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, and Behavioral Sciences.
• Questions are followed by a section with answers and detailed explanations referenced to the most current and popular resources available.
• Seven practice tests simulating the USMLE Step 1 are included at the end of this text.
• We believe that you will find the questions, explanations, and format of Lange Q&A: USMLE
Step 1 to be of great assistance to you during your review. We wish you luck on the USMLE Step 1.
Free Books PDF: Lange Q&A USMLE Step 1 Sixth Edition