The fifth edition of the “Yale-G First Aid: Crush USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3” has been a great update from the already well-known, almost 5-star fourth edition at Amazon, with the author team’s persistent efforts for 7-8 years.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma 4th Edition PDF Free
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF Free
It has been updated greatly based on www.usmle.org*, www.uptodate.com, www.uworld.com, “Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment”, Kaplan Medical books, and a large volume of kind, supportive feedback from medical students and doctors in the US and around the world. According to frank feedbacks to the author team and amazon.com, this book has really collected the most high-yield and complete clinical knowledge (CK) particularly needed for the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 (clinical management) and thus already been accepted as the best single resource compared to similar books in the USMLE market after years of competition. If you have been looking for the equivalent of “First Aid for the USMLE Step 1” with no success, this can be it! This can be your “bible” for USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3. You no longer need to buy a pile of pricy clinical books and an overwhelming variety of sources and wonder whether they are updated and/or correct. All the complex and highyield materials are in here and presented in an easy to digest format without wordy, tiring descriptions. This book can be helpful for Step 1 (15-20% overlapped questions) and Step 2 CS (for differential diagnosis) too, but it is certainly a must for USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 if you aim at high scores. Important features of this book include:
1. Systematic and refined summaries of all common and uncommon diseases and disorders that are frequently tested in the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3. They are composed mainly of important concepts, etiologies, essentials of diagnoses, differential diagnoses, treatments, and preventive measures.
2. Well-organized contents in easy-to-remember formats and abbreviations; more than 100 tables for summaries and differential diagnoses, and necessary details of high-yield “orderly steps” in the diagnosis and management of major diseases. Most important clinical points are in “PEARLS”, underlined, and bolded as priorities and with great potential to be seen in the USMLE.
3. 600 refined, fundamental, and high-yield questions (HYQs) in real-examination format (“Single best answer” and “Matching”) chapter by chapter for application of the key clinical knowledge. All explanations and related topics should be read carefully.
4. 155 selected high-yield clinical images with brief diagnostic features side by side for deeper digestion and memory of the important clinical knowledge. All the “Clinical Images” and “Table of Contents and Classified Index” are linked to the text for reader’s convenience. After a thorough digestion of this book (study twice), you should go through at least 2000 high-yield practice questions in the best question bank at “www.usmleworld.com” twice. Then you will be ready to crush the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 with high scores! I’m so confident of this that I keep the promise of “money back guarantee” for any rare failure of the USMLE Step 2 CK after using this book. This book is your ticket to the USMLE and ECFMG certification! It can also be a special aid in medical school education in the US and around the world. Honestly, if this book is better than most similar ones in the market, it is only because I have dedicated a larger part of my life than most other professionals. I take all feedbacks and contributions constructively with reward, and will keep improving the book to reach as close to perfect as possible to satisfy your needs for clinical exams and rotations.
Free Medical Book PDF: Yale-G First Aid: Crush USMLE Step 2CK And Step 3