Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine 2nd Edition pdf Free Download, this is a book that most future specialists should have, it provides the best clinical diagnosis, with long experience in the treatment and diagnosis. Clinical for cardiovascular problems, this is the book that I believe you will love
The book has 43 volumes and deals primarily with a clinical diagnosis of cardiology, this is mostly the main book focusing on this issue, so to better understand it you need to download it and read it.
NOTICE Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine 2nd Edition
Medicine is an ever-changing science. As new research and clinical experience broaden our knowledge, changes in treatment and drug therapy are required. The authors and the publisher of this work have checked with sources believed to be reliable in their efforts to provide information that is complete and generally in accord with the standards accepted at the time of publication. However, in view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical sciences, neither the authors nor the publisher nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work warrants that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they disclaim all responsibility for any errors or omissions or
For the results obtained from use of the information contained in this work. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources. For example and in particular, readers are advised to check the product information sheet included in the package of each drug they plan to administer to be certain that the information contained in this work is accurate and that changes have not been made in the recommended dose or in the contraindications for administration. This recommendation is of particular importance in connection with new or infrequently used drugs.
Editor Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine 2nd Edition
Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine, Harvard Medical School;Chairman, Department of Medicine; Physician-in Chief, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Features Harrison’s Cardiovascular Medicine 2nd Edition
- Current, complete coverage of essential cardiovascular medicine topics, including Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders, Heart Rhythm Disturbances, Disorders of the Heart, and Disorders of the Vasculature
- An important opening section “Introduction to Cardiovascular Disorders” that provides a systems overview, beginning with the basic biology of the cardiovascular system, followed by epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases, and approach to the patient
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 108 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 44 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of cardiovascular medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance