Internal Medicine Review Core Curriculum the most success-proven and accessible internal medicine review available
It is the policy of MedStudy to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its educational activities. In keeping with all policies ofMedStudy and the ACCME, any contributor to a MedStudy CME activity is required to disclose all relevant relationships with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. Failure to do so precludes acceptance by MedStudy of any material by that individual. All contributors are also required to submit a signed Good Practices Agreement, affirming that their contribution is based upon currently available, scientifically rigorous data that it is free from commercial bias, and that any clinical practice and patient care recommendations offered are based on the best available evidence for these specialties and subspecialties. All content is carefully reviewed by MedStudy’s CME Physicians’ Oversight Council, as well as on-staff copy editors, and any perceived issues or conflicts are resolved prior to publication of an enduring product or the start of a live activity.
MedStudy Disclosure Statement
As the provider of this continuing medical education activity, MedStudy Corporation, including all of its employees, has no financial interest, arrangement, or affiliation with any commercial entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients. Furthermore, MedStudy complies with the AMA Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs (CEJA) opinions that address the ethical obligations that underpin physician participation in CME: 8.061, “Gifts to physicians from industry,” and 9.011, “Ethical issues in CME,” and 9.0115, “Financial Relationships with Industry in CME.”
For Further Study
- MedStudy Internal Medicine Board Review Core Curriculum, 161″ Ed. MedStudy Corporation, 2014.
- MedStudy 2014 Internal Medicine Board-Style Questions & Answers. MedStudy Corporation, 2014.
- MedStudy Internal Medicine Core Scripts® Flash Cards, 2014-2015 Ed. MedStudy Corporation, 2014.
- Heart SoundsTM (MedStudy Interactive), MedStudy Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO, 2012.
- Skin Signs™ (MedStudy Interactive), MedStudy Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO, 2012.
- Longo DL, Fauci AS, Kasper DL, et al (eds). Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18′” Ed.
- McGraw-Hill Medical, 2012.
- Goldman L, Schafer AI. Cecil Medicine, 24′” Ed. Saunders Elsevier, 2012.